What is it?
BDAH is a group of people who are involved with the Brisbane Independent Dance scene in some way. BDAH members have the opportunity to gather together both online and in person to discuss ideas, issues, and events to actively and positively shape a thriving Brisbane Dance scene.
Why did it start?
Brisbane Dance Artists Hub was formed in 2010 to assist with identifying and addressing the needs of Brisbane Independent Dance Artists. By establishing better communicative pathways between members of the dance industry it aims to strengthen the voice of the Independent Dance Sector.
How can I get involved?
- Join the BDAH group on Face Book here
- Increase the network by sharing BDAH with any of your contacts that you think would be interested in it
- Ask questions, post comments or events, or participate in discussions with other BDAH members. If you want to see something happen with dance in Brisbane … plant the seed here and set the idea into action!
- Attend BDAH meetings and have your say about the Brisbane Dance Industry. Share your dance experiences, discuss current issues, contribute your suggestions, create awareness of upcoming events, and talk about what you’d like to see happen with dance in Brisbane. (Dates and times of these meetings will be announced both on this website and the BDAH Face book page)
- If you have specific skills that you can offer to help get an idea off the ground, or a way that you can help someone solve an issue or find a solution, (or if you know of someone who could) please volunteer your thoughts and/or services.