To learn more about the teachers, click on their name below:
- 4 – 7 Classes, Pass Card $12 per class (Minimum $48)
- 8 Classes, Pass Card $10 per class (Total $80)
- Class Pass Cards are only valid for a period of one Block (4 weeks). No crossing over of blocks is allowed.
- Pass cards are not transferable or refundable.
- PDCB endeavours to provide classes at a minimum cost for ALL participants. Should class numbers increase and funds permit, we hope that further flexibility with class passes may be available in the future.
- Should you have any suggestions or requests, please contact PDCB – your feedback and ideas are always welcome!
- Classes are open to any Advanced level/Professional dancers with previous training in Ballet or Contemporary. Please be aware that these classes are offered for the continued training of independent dancers of Brisbane and are therefore pitched to the professional level. Classes may be challenging for the Advanced level dancer but they will not slow down for these participants. If you have concerns, please feel free to contact PDCB.
- At least 10 dancers who pay up front for the four week block of classes will be required for classes to go ahead. Casual attendees are encouraged to register for part block bookings to ensure the classes go ahead.
- Class participants are also responsible for their own insurance for these classes and will be required to sign a waiver before participating.
Please enter your name and Block 19 when making your payment transfer.
You will also be required to sign a waiver before participation in your first class.
Please click here to download Waiver 2012 PDCB
Web forms by 123ContactForm